Thursday, March 10, 2011

Project # 13 SMART BOARD Presentation




My Smartboard results have been really good so fare. The other group or audience did very well on the evaluation we sent them, by getting them all right. The evaluation we sent them covered the basic knowledge of WWII, which consisted of multiple choice and fill in the blank.
I thought that our presentation went over exactly what was on the evaluation we sent out and they both had basically the same information only in a different form. We also wrote in information throughout the presentation which also help the students do well. The audience did great, by paying attention and interacting with our lesson on WWII.
I really thought this was a good project because it taught me a little bit about the smatboard and how I can use it. Me and my partner worked good together and I hope I get to use the smartboard again.

No comments:

Post a Comment