Monday, April 25, 2011

C4K #7,8,9, & 10

C4K #7

For C4K#7 I received Mr. McClung’s class blog titled Mr. McClung’s world. I found his blog to be very organized, finding my way around easily. I was assigned to the his post titled Class-Discussion-Trail of Tears which was interesting and entertaining. The video showed his students answering the question “was the removal of Native American tribes from their homeland wrong or was it necessary for expansion in the 1800s?” He did this by letting the students answerer freely and by drawing a spectrum on the board letting the students see where there views where falling under.  

Response: I just basically said hi Mr. McClung my name is Brittany and I am a Student in Dr, Strange’s EDM 310 class at the University of South Alabama. I really liked the discussion and loved how you let your students speak freely. I thought it was a great idea to draw a spectrum on the board like he did because it let the students see where their views were similar and different.

C4K #8

The C4K # 8 was really fun to read I received a student who has a blog titled Facial Mask. I thought she did an excellent job with this blog being very creative. Facial Mask was about her and a friend trying something new by making a facial mask. The first got dirt from the garden then sifted it to remove the rocks and other stuff. Last the added water and applied it to there faces. It was a fun activity that involved her and a friend being creative.

Response: I told her my name, Brittany, and let her know that I was a student in Dr, Strange’s EDM 310 class at the University of South Alabama. I thought she did a really good job with her blog post. I hope to try something fun like this with one of my sisters because it sounds like a lot of fun. I will look forward to reading her blog again, Great Job!

C4K # 9





C4K # 10

Was about Mrs. Y

No comments:

Post a Comment